Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

MEGA AIR FUN!

Hey everyone, today I wanted to share something really fun and awesome. Yesterday on Thursday, I went to Mega Air and it was so much fun! Only yr 6, 7 and 8!

 First we were at school, got on the bus and then at our YMS performance. We were going to the working mens club, nobody was there but expect peoples from YMS parents and our whole school.
After we went to Mega Air, I was so excited and I couldn't wait!
Here are the photos!



















Thank for reading my blog!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.