Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

My Dragon

Hi everyone, today I'm going to show you what me and my class did for writing. We did dragons for writing, first we went on a slide and made a copy of it. Second, we clicked this image of a map and took us that said How To Train Dragons. Third, we went on the other slide that we had to write information about it but no copying it was just your own words. Last, when we were finished we get to make... OUR OWN DRAGONS!!! It was fun making our own dragons, we could draw it in pencil and paper or draw it in our chromebook but I choose to do it  in pencil and paper and I sketched but I forgot to do labels. Here is my awesome slide!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.