Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

See you later, Alligator!

 Hi bloggers, today I will be telling you about my memories this year.

I have been at YMS (Yaldhurst Model School), for about 3 years now. I was about 10 years old, a year 6. When I first started here, I couldn't understand a single text, but now I understand every instruction I am given.

What I have learnt in YMS (Yaldhurst Model School) is how to be a YMS HERO, to have integrity, and to always be kind to others. I have learnt that I can learn from all of my mistakes, that practise makes perfect and it is always good to learn new things. I have tried doing all these things that I have learnt and trying my best to be a great leader. What I have learnt in Rimu (my class) is how to be a good role model and how to follow instructions without any help.

What I am proud of this year is doing my speeches because I am scared of talking in front of the whole class and it makes me get nervous. Although, I think I have done quite well because I have tried my best and have gave it my all. 

What I have enjoyed doing this year is getting to play a sport called Korfball. Korfball made me get more confident enough to show what great abilities I have and what I am the most good at. I think that this will get me to be more confident in anything I do in the future. I don't mind which sports I play even if I don't like it because all I care about is spending time with all my classmates and just having fun.

What has been challenging for me this year was riding a unicycle because it has been my first time riding it and it was very new to me. I am very grateful for having a chance to ride a unicycle because this is my only opportunity to ride a unicycle.

Next year, I will be heading to Riccarton High School! I am nervous but also excited at the same time because it will be my first year going to high school. 

This will be my last blog post so I hope you can like, comment and see my other posts for the last time!

I wish you a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas!

T-T Cya, thank you for everything YMS & I hope you have the best year!

UwU

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.