Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

A picture paints thousand words ( Home Learning )

Hi everyone today I'm going to show you my home learning blog called A picture paints thousand words. I have done a piece of writing about it and here is my writing.



Once upon a time there was a girl with her cat.
She lived in a very small cottage and always
happy. One day she decided to go near the
rivers to bring some water. When she was
putting water in the bag, she saw a golden
butterfly  flying towards her she wanted to grab
it but flew away. So she followed it with her cat,
it went down the bridge and it was dark.
Suddenly the colour of the world was gone!
The sky, the grass but the whole world….

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.