Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

NEW STUDENTS!

Hi everyone today I'm going to show you two new students! This is their first time being here at a school, they started school at Tuesday the 6th of August. Their names are Albin and Alan, one is a year 5 and the other is an year 7 and just to tell you they are a really good hand writer and a really good speller. The almost look like twins and they are smart they even are more smarter than me!  I'm not really good at writing and spelling.  Alan said that he likes math and Albin said that he likes everything about this school. Here are the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.