Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Be Yourself, I AM ME!

Hi Bloggers, I'm back!
Today I'm going to be showing you what I have been doing in the three weeks.
Well, my whole class had been doing, This is us, I AM ME!
Here is my DLO of all the quizzes I did in
This is us, I AM ME!



Did you like my DLO?
Do you want to make a This is us I AM ME?
What kind of DLO's do you do?



Here is where I got the link from!


Here is where I got the link from!
This might be needed if you need something that moves!

Youtube Video Thank You StickerLol Sarcastic Sticker by AnimatedText


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.