Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Imagine a cloud shaped as something... wait, what? ( Home Learning )

HELLO EVERYONE!
Today I'm going to show you this blog post about my home learning.
This is about nature, about what you can image.
My task is to lay down outside, look at the clouds and
 describe what I see then show you guys!
Here is a photo of the drawing I
 made so I could show you!



This is something for my learning at home
I'm meant to be doing so I could show you.

Have you ever shaped something that's a cloud? 
Do you want to know something else?
Do you Imagine thing in the sky?

BYE!

bye GIF


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.