Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

The Celebration of Matariki!

Hi bloggers, it's nice to see you!
Today I will be showing you guys my work about Matariki!
I have been learning and working so much about Matariki.
If you want to know more and learn about Matariki...
SMASH THROUGH TO FIND OUT!


There was so many activities that
was there, and this is the first one if
you want to know just in case.

Did you learn lots?

Was it fun?

Did you enjoy it?

BYE EVERYBODY!

Library of shoot star animation clipart freeuse download png files ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.