Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

💦Pool is Cool!🐟

 For the last two weeks we have had Swim Safe instructors come to our school pool to teach us about water safety.

We were doing all sorts of things that keeps us cool in the water.

We practised things like backstroke, free style, dolphin dive and etc.

I got to wear life jackets and at the last day of swimming lessons got to wear pyjamas.

We also did a huddle in little groups (How to Stay Warm.)

Here is my DLO!



What I do at swimming is when I get to play a swimming sport that is called Water polo, after that we get to have a lunchtime swim for 15 or 20 minutes.
Do you like swimming?

What do you do when you go swimming?

Did you get to go swimming and have swimsafe instructors?

What is your favourite swimming stroke? (Mine is Dolphin Diving!)


😼
bye bye GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.