Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 1 - Swimming Hole!

 Hi bloggers, welcome to my blog!

I'm going to tell you about what I did at Waipara Adventure Centre camp on day 1. This is my first blog post about Waipara Adventure Centre camp. It was my first time that I had been at Waipara camp. 

What I will talk about is swimming. It's not any ordinary swimming, like a swimming pool, it's a swimming hole where you can swim in, of course! The water hole is actually a river, and the water is clear as crystal! Can you believe it? Well, now it is time for me to tell you about my awesome and fantastic experience about the water hole.

Things that I will tell you about the water hole, the water hole is actually really, really cold, like freezing. But when you swim in the swimming hole, it will start to get warm. The water hole looks like it's green, since it's clear then it will look like it's green because of the trees at Waipara camp. Why don't you swim to the slide to take a look.


What I've learnt and overcome was when I just jumped in first and worked as a group to try and win a race with two people on one floatie!

Have you been at Waipara Adventure Centre before?

Have you been in the water hole?

Do you enjoy swimming?

Bye, see ya on my next camp series!

😼

bye bye swimming GIF by Massive Science

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.