Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

WMD! Wait, what does that mean?

 Hi bloggers, today I'm going to tell you about WMD! 

You might be wondering what WMD is. Do you really wanna know what WMD is? Here is a clue of what it might be...➕ Hopefully you get an idea of what it might be. 

How it works: 

Try to get a lot of points by answering it correctly, and do different levels instead of doing one or two.

You wanna know more about WMD and more clues? Sure, all you have to do is search through this slide to know!



Have you ever done WMD?
Is it fun?
How much did you get right?


Cat Goodbye GIF


Bye!

1 comment:

  1. こんにちは Zahrah. My name is Luna and I am from Belfast school. I like how you put some humor in to your blog post! I also like how you put photos on your slide to show us what it looks like! Do you like WMD? And why?
    Next time you could add more description to your blog post/slide show. Overall you did a great job on your blog post and keep up the great work.

    Luna from Belfast school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.