Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

📘🌟 NEW GOAL?🌟📘

 Hi bloggers, welcome back! 

You are probably wondering what NEW GOAL I'm talking about...what does this mean?  Ok, ok, I'll tell you what all this is about!  This is the FIRST post that I am doing for...HOME LEARNING! What I mean about Home Learning is not just regular, normal, common and BORING Home Learning that I am going to talk about! It's different than what I usually do every year! But if it's not regular Home Learning, then what kind of Home Learning is it? Well, I'm just about to tell you what kind I'm talking about! 

But first, I'll only give you clues about what kind of Home Learning it is. You can try and guess what it could be, the first clue is that it is a digital platform. The second clue is that it is used for reading, the third clue is that this is a site that has over 40,000 popular and high quality books to read. Have you guessed it yet?

Wanna know? Well, this is a digital platform that is called EPIC! This has an activity calendar to fill in to get points and badges! It's all free to do! What I mean by this Home Learning work is something that is fun, easy, exciting and an enjoyable thing to do at home. This is also something to do when you are bored at home or something. 

Well, enough talking of what EPIC is, time to show you the activity that I'm on.

Read through this slide to see what activity I'm on today!

Here is the Calendar:


(I didn't do some of the other activities because I didn't have time)

All I had to do was to colour in the activity box.


Have you done something like this before?

Have you done Epic before?

Have you ever done the most exciting Home learning activity before?

See ya in my next Home Learning blog!

Cya!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zahrah, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I loved the detail you had in the first part of your blog. Outstanding! You explained everything. From the home learning part, to the Epic part.

    I love Epic too, and I have already read about 50 books. How many books have you read?

    Like I said before, you wrote so much in the first part of your blog, but I couldn't find much of a reflection. It would be could if you wrote about your experience of reading the book and how long it took or something.

    Anway, how are you?
    Are you going to be posting during the weekend?

    Yes, I have done something like this before, well, okay basically the exact same thing because I did the same challenge.
    Yes, I have used Epic before and it is awesome!

    Cya later Zahrah, I hope to hear from you soon,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amelia!

    You have read so many books already, I haven't got a chance to read that many books but it's great to know that you have read so many books already!

    Thanks for the feedback that you are giving me right now, I suppose I could write more in my reflection next time.

    Yes, I'm very good, thank you, how are you?
    I'm definitely going to be posting another blog post this weekend, how about you, are you going to be posting any this weekend?

    Here is a tip for your commenting, Amelia.
    If your ever done with a comment, make sure to read your comment carefully before publishing your comment.
    Was that helpful? Let me know!

    Cya later Amelia, I hope to hear from you soon too!
    -Zahrah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.