Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

SLJ Teaser Activity👩🏻‍🎨

 Hey bloggers, this blog is about SLJ!
We should know what SLJ is, right? For the people that don't know, it means Summer Learning Journey!
What I had to do for this activity is that I had to colour in a colouring book then blog it.
This was really easy, quick and fun to do because you got to fill in the gaps and recreate the photo that you had chosen!
Here is the photo that I filled and coloured in.


Have you done this teaser activity before?

Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before?

Will you be interested in doing it?

Please like, comment and see my other blog posts!

Have a great day!

Cya later!

UwU

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.