Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge

Hey bloggers, today I'm going to be doing Summer Learning Journey. There were lots to choose from but I chose Helen Clark, this activity was about being a principal for one week. It said to make five changes that it would be like.

Five changes about things that would be changed:

1. The Teachers could be checking the children's lunchboxes everyday to see if they have enough food so they could be eating.

2. If the childrens don't behave, the teachers could be giving each children three or five chances for them so they could behave.

3. I could make sure that every children will understand or
is listening to what we are learning.

4. I could let the teacher know if you really need to take an fresh air
outside.

5. You could let the teacher when you are sick and if
you need to go to the office.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zahrah!

    My name is Mikey and I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer break. It's so great to see that you've completed one of the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    You've come up with some great ideas, Zahrah. I particularly like the one about being able to get some fresh air. It's important to take a little breaks now and again to refocus.

    Are you on holiday yet? Or do you still have a few more days left of school?

    Remember that the official programme has now started so make sure you check out the Week 1 activities on the Summer Learning Journey website.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.