Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Work it writing 2

Hi bloggers, the other day I went to write the one of a vet.
Do you like vets?
Do you want to be a vet when you grow up?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Here is the writing!

I was just getting out of my bed, getting dressed and started to eat my breakfast.
I got out of my house,
went to my car and drove to the vets.
Soon I got there, parking my car at the carpark and locking my car. I went to the vets,
I went to my room and I wait for an animal to be here. 


Later, one of the animals came with his owner and I called out the pets name with his owner.
There was a dog, and a woman and when they came, I told the woman to sit down
on the chair. The woman grabbed his dog, put him in the big long pet thing and sat.
I gave him a checkup, I told the woman what is wrong with the dog and she said that
he has been laying down for the whole day. 


I gave him a checkup again, I said that your dog is really sick and tired and the
woman said that he had been outside in the rain. I said you should have took care
of him. I didn’t see him, he always sneaks to go and he always when I am gone,
he goes and runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.