Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

WORK IT WRITING!

Hi bloggers, I'm back! 
Today I was writing about a teacher, the yr 7/8's went to Wellington camp but some didn't go and we did this slide that is about learning and it is called work it workbook. 
Here is my Writing about a Teacher!

When I woke up, I went to get ready so I could go to the police officer’s place. I had my police car with me, I drove to the carpark and went inside my office. I want to say hi to the other policies, went inside my office and sat at my table. 

Soon, an alarm went on and all the policies went to get the person that was driving this car. At the top of the car, the blue and the red was flashing and was making eeh aah eeh noise.  So lots of people know what was going on, we went a bit faster so we could that car it was going so fast that it might have crashed . 

We started going fast too, so we could catch him since he was to far ahead and we would never catch and the other cars might crash. We are policies not bad people, so we decided to go different directions so that way two or maybe three of us could get him. 

Three of us went to the front, four of us went to the side, and the others went to the other side so we might of got him. We worked as a team to get him together, when we worked together we got him and gave him a ticket. We told him that you need to have a driving licence or if you do then you should have it with you and he said I am sorry I just was really getting late for my work and if I didn’t I would of been going to get out of that place. 

One of us told the man that why didn’t you stop then, you could of told us before you did that and you know it is already late know and he had been taught a new lesson.

Enjoy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.