Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Bats in those, Cats in clothes?

Hi everyone!
Today I will be showing and telling 
you guys what Bats and Cats are doing in this blog post!
I see you guys have been wondering what is this?
Well the only way to find is....
to slide through this slide!


This stuff was all part of my learning process, which I have 
done at home. I really enjoyed doing it, it was fun and I got a bit more 
faster at doing it.

Do you enjoy doing writing?

Bye everyone!
ignore over it GIF

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahrah

    Oh dear what a terrible end for the witch. I guess that has happened to witches in some stories. Sadly a long time ago it used to happen to real people that other people tried to say were witches. I do not think there are witches except in people's imagination.

    You have put your imagination to good use coming up with your story.

    I think that my cat thinks she is royalty. Although I do not have to bow to her I do have to satisfy her every wish and desire.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.