Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

What I do in the holidays?

Hi bloggers, I'm back!
Today I will be telling and showing you guys what I do in the holidays!
Open and roll through this slide to find out what 
I do in the holidays!
Here is the swirly slide!


I always come up with tons of ideas what to do
 when I am at home doing nothing or when it is boring, and it
 might be fun or not.

Have you done any of these?
Do you already do those things?
Haven't you wrote a blog post about this before?

Reaction Goodbye GIF by reactionseditor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zahrah

    I enjoyed watching your wonderfully presented slideshow. It is great to see that you are able to fill your time with activities that keep your mind and body occupied and healthy.

    It looks like you will be well prepared for starting our new school term online.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.