Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

SIGN IN CHALLENGES!

Hi everybody!
Today I will be showing you my blog post about....CHALLENGES!
We do challenges everyday and every week, It is really fun and 
the teacher puts different sorts of stuff for us! Wanna know more?
Smash into the slide to find out!



When we come to school, we always start by signing
in the challenges!

Would like to do that?
Have you already done this?
Is it interesting and fun?

Thanks for reading my blog post...
BYE!

excited cat GIF by TikTok

2 comments:

  1. Hi zahrah I am Peter I like your blog I have been doing it too.
    You could do another post about sign in
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Zahrah!
    Thank you Zahrah for posting this now I know why I was asked what my name meant this morning!
    Gabrielle means messenger of God.What does your name mean?
    You have made a lovely job of your DLO, it is easy to understand.

    Ms L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.