Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Unbelievable Facts About Me

Hey there bloggers!

In Cybersmart we were learning about images that we are allowed to use online.
  Here is a link to Miss Morgan's Site with the slideshow on copyright. There is also another link to a Site that is called unsplash. The images on unsplash are available for anyone to use for free!
We also had to practise cropping and resizing the images to make sure that they fit perfectly in the box.

Here is my photo of what I like and a little bit about me!



My name is Zahrah.

Here is what I think is cool.

My favourite colour is blue.

My dream destination is Australia.

My age is eleven.

My favourite animal is kittens.

I love lots of presents and gifts.

My home country is Afghanistan.

My best subject is writing.

My favourite food is noodles.

In my family there is my mum, my dad and my sisters.

My nickname is Zahra.

I didn't do it earlier because I didn't get time
for it, it was actually pretty fun for me to
have time to do that kind of stuff.

Did you like my poster about all about me?

Have you ever made these kinds of stuff?

Was it good?

LINK FOR THIS GIF!


cat falling GIF

Thanks for Reading my blog post.....
GOODBYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.