Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit 2020!😁

Hi everyone, today I will tell you what I did...STUDENT SUMMIT!
Me and my class all did it together, but guess what, we didn't go to a different school, we just did it at school!  If you want me to tell you more about student summit then...
COUNT THROUGH THIS SLIDE RIGHT
HERE!


There was a lot of people, classrooms and 
lots and lots of students.

Have you done student summit?

Is it fun?

Is it exciting?

BYE!
Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zahrah, It's me, your bestie!

    I liked the way you have a cool dog gif at the end. I also liked how you told us a lot about the summit itself.

    It's sad that we weren't in any of the same workshops but I can see that you still had fun and of course I still had fun.

    To improve, you could talk more about the workshops you did and how you found them.

    What was your favourite part of the student summit?

    Cya later, Zahrah, keep it up!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.