Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

CAMP - EPISODE 1 😊🥶

Welcome back!
I'm just here to show you my blog about camp! Here is one thing about camp that I did:
My class went on a sensory trail, some of my classmates were nervous but some weren't and we had to have a blindfold on. Everyone found a partner to do it with, then one of us had to put a blindfold on
and the other had to help that person out. We all took our turn to have a blindfold on,
On the way when we were walking in the dark with blindfolds, I tripped on a big rock but it didn't really hurt and somehow we made it! 
Want to trip for more? 
Climb in to find out!



It was super, super duper muper...COLD or 
should I say... FREEZING!

Cat GIF


cat unicorn GIF by Meet Aiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.