Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

CAMP - EPISODE 2 😅😩

 Hi everyone, today I will show you my blog about CAMP...EPISODE ✌️! If you have no idea about what this camp stuff is or about, or you are wanting to find out where...EPISODE 1 is, it is in this LINK! Me and my class went to devil's punchbowl! If you want more stuff.. GO ON THIS BITEABLE!🔬


I was really hot but it wasn't that bad, I guess...

Have you ever been on camp before?

Have you ever been at devil's punchbowl?

Was it exciting?

BYEE!


will smith facebook GIF by Will Smith's Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.