Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

How to sew on a button! (HOME LEARNING)

   HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Today I will show & tell you about how to sew on a button!

Some people might not know how to sew on a button but some do so let's hope the people who knows 

how to sew on a button, be's some great SUPERHEROS and teach people how to so the whole world 

knows!

So....here is the DLO slide!



It's really easy to sew on a button,
all you need is to learn and 
get used to it!

BYEE, CYA LATER!


Cat Emoji GIF by Fuzzballs

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Liam from Grey Main School.

    I like how you went step by step so then people know what to do.

    Next time give a more detailed explanation.

    How hard do you think it is to sew a button? I think it is a bit hard.

    From Liam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liam, I'm Zahrah from Yaldhurst Model School!

      Thank you for your comment, it is really helpful!

      And yes, I agree, it is a bit hard to sew a button actually!

      I will add more details next time!

      What else do you think I should blog about?

      Cya!

      -Zahrah!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.