Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Softball! 🥎🧤

 Hi bloggers, how are you?

Today I will be talking about...SOFTBALL!

I love playing softball, it's fun, it's exciting....

Oh well, I can't tell you all about it, but there is only one way that

you can learn and know about softball... 

IT'S GOING IN TO THIS SOFT SLIDE OF BALLS!

Come on in, you would love to hear about it!



Me and my class always do SOFTBALL at MONDAYS, 
all the time and it is pretty fun to learn about it!
Does your class or school do softball?
If you do, what day?

What did you like about this slide?
Was it different to my other blog posts?
Was it enjoyable?

Thanks for entering my blog!



ok GIF by kate spade new york

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.