Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

NYLD! What is that?

 Hi young leaders! 

Today I'm going to show and tell you about NYLD!

You might be wondering what is NYLD?

It stands for... Oh, wait! I can't tell you...

but the slide can be a leader and tell you!




So, what did you learn from that?
I might have seen you in NYLD but if I 
didn't then, I might see you next...YEAR!

Did you learn anything?

Was the video interesting?

Were you in a videos, did you recognise it was you?

BYEE!


See U Grace Helbig GIF by This Might Get

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.