Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Lockdown...

 What's up, bloggers?

Today I will telling you a lot of things about lockdown, this has been a great experience that I have done and I hope you have to (if you're in lockdown, of course!) 

It will be super interesting, fun and it might be a new experience for you if you haven't done this before. So stick around because this is gonna be fun!

Let's get straight into the DLO!



I do online distance learning, it is actually fun and I really enjoy doing the work.
I still get to meet everyone in my class by doing GOOGLE MEET.

Have you been in lockdown before?

Do you like being in lockdown?

Do you enjoy doing online distance learning?

Hope you have a good day!

Please like, read and comment on my blog post!

-Cya on my next post!

😼

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zahrah,

    Wow! What a great post about lockdown. Amelia's post led me to yours, because she has given you a shout out for writing a great post. And I agree with her. You have been really clear about what lockdown is and why we have it. You've also explained distance learning too. I can tell you writing has developed wonderfully. I'm very impressed.

    Make sure you go to Amelia's blog and comment so she know's you've seen her shout out.

    Keep up the great learning and blogging,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zahrah, great to hear you have enjoyed continuing your learning with Google Meet. I am in Auckland and really thankful that we can stay connected this way. Are you looking forward to Level 2?
    I also found your blog link in Amelia's post. Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Grant from Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.