Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Book 1....of what?

 Hi bloggers, today I will be sharing and telling you about something.

Something about a book, something an animal, something that is adventurous.

It's...WINGS OF FIRE SERIES! It's about book 1 by Tui Sutherland and you are going to love it! (Hopefully😅) There is also going to be a spoiler alert!

Here is some AdVeNtUrOuS information!


Here is the book cover!

The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire #1) (1): Sutherland, Tui T.:  9780545349239: Amazon.com: Books

I actually really enjoyed reading the book, I have read lots of the series, I have read book 1, book 2, and book 14 half way. I actually love reading books about animals and pets because they are so adorable, cute and interesting to read so that is why I read "Wings Of Fire".

Have you read the Wings Of Fire series?

Do you love reading books about animals or pets?

What do you enjoy the most about Wings Of Fire?

Make sure to like, comment and read my recent blog posts!

Have an awesome day!

Cya later!

😼

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zahrah, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really liked the description that you had in the summary.
    I also liked how you said which books you had read.

    I have read the Wings Of Fire series and I really like it.
    I have read all the books in the series (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and two legends books).

    To improve, you could write more about the seven tribes, and if you wanted you could also do the Pantala tribes.

    Yes I have read the Wings Of Fire series.
    The thing I like the most about the series is that there are lots of tribes and they all have differences but accept each other (most of the time).
    I do love reading books about animals, it can be very interesting.

    What is your favourite book?
    What is your favourite Wings Of Fire character?
    Do you like reading?

    Cya later, keep it up!
    -Sincerely, Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amelia!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog and giving me feedback!

      This will really help me to improve in the future!

      You have read SO MANY books!

      Which one have you not read?

      My favourite book from the Wings Of Fire series is book 11 because Blue is super adventurous in this book.

      My favourite character is Sundew in Book 13.

      Yes, I love reading, my favourite type of books are comics.

      Cya later, thx for your comment and feedback!
      -Thx, Zahrah!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.