Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Along for the ride?

 Hi bloggers!

Today I'm going to talking about a book I have been reading for the past three days. This book is a fiction, it is a book series, and it has about 4 books and it is a chapter book

I have been reading about a girl who dreams of being a pop star, she wants to make her dream come true and hopes she can make herself a famous pop star. 

I know that is is short but it is a really great book to read and it is made for people to be inspired to never give up on their dreams. What will happen next...

Here is the link to the author's page!

This is the cover of the book!

I think it has a great cover because it is illustrated and is designed well.


This book, "Along for the ride", is required to be read by age 7-13, and they try to keep eachother grounded so they can be what they wanna be and what their dream is to be.

What I like about this book is how it is illustrated and how detailed it is. I also like how designed it is.

What do you like about this book?

What is your favourite thing about this book?

What did you enjoy the most about this book?

Cya in the next blog post!
  
😼

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.