Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

BALLOON HEAD FUN!

Hi everybody, today I'm going to show you best, fun thing ever, BALLOON HEAD! The year 5/6 were doing wild eyes, it is all about science and there were three choices for us to do. There was balloon head, paper planes and the flock. I chose the balloon head because I had never done things the like balloon head. It was super fun doing balloon head, and I hope I get to do it again. In my balloon head group there was me, Michaela, Bella, Renae, Mykiala, Toby, Kade, Sebastian, Konner, Jamie and Ethan. Here are the funny photos!









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.