Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

My Description writing!

Hi everybody, today I'm going to show you my piece of writing I did. My piece of writing has the five senses. My writing is about flowers, a old woman, trees, in the forest.
Here is my writing!

One day, I thought I could have my breakfast and go for a run outside in the forest. When I went there I could see flowers, I could smell the flowers too and it smelled so good. So I decided to get a basket, get some flowers and run a bit more.  

I touched one of the flowers it feel so nice too,  I picked one up and I almost got to the end. I could also taste the fresh minty air, I could hear the birds chirping and hear them singing out loud. 

Just then, when I was picking flowers, I heard a sound and it was an old woman walking. She was holding some fresh fruits in her hand, I gave her some flowers and she gave me some fresh fruit. We both said Thank you, and I went right and she went left. 

I got home, and ate the fresh fruit and I was fresh, healthy and really happy. 

Today was my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.