Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Designing my own Uniform! ( Home Learning )

Hi bloggers, today we are doing the first blog of our term. I have been designing my own uniform, it was super duper fun to do it. I did the drawing first, then I did the colour of my uniform yellow and  I drew a couple of some white buttons. I decided to put a colourful background, the colours of my background are... cyan, pink and purple and I hope you like my colours that I did. 
Here is the drawing of my uniform that I did!



1 comment:

  1. hi Zahrah i am xalia from gms wow you have done so good on your blog keep up the great work and thank you for commenting on my blog and mabye i could change it to 3 colours and mabye i will use blue purple and pink if i wont do that mabye you could choose what 3 coulours i could us kind regards xalia keep up the great work Zahrah and you have a cool name keep up the great work on your blog from xalia hoped you liked my comment anyways keep up the amazing work on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.