Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Glow to Flow...

Hi everyone, today I be showing and telling you what is flow.
Flow is something that is something to do in your head or brain,
probably you are wondering why I am doing all of this, and that is because I am
trying to have flow... that is why I am learning something new and yeah!
If you are wanting to know what it is... sure, why not?
Glow to Flow through to know!



I only knew the dragons some of it but 
I don't read them or watch them.

Did you like it?
Was it amazing?
Do you want to watch/read the WING OF FIRE Book?

Have a nice day!
BYE!


cat box GIF

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zahrah, my bestie, great to digitally see you again.

    I liked the way you have showed one of the pictures that my friend, Olivia, is tracing and put a bunch of information on your slide.

    This reminds me of when I did my FLOW topic on The Scorching. The Scorching is a time in Wings Of Fire when dragons were at war against humans, cool right!

    To improve, you could maybe have called your blog post Wings Of Fire or something like that to match the topic you learnt about, glow to flow is still a really really good title but Wings Of Fire or something similar might match it a little better. Maybe you could've also wrote about FLOW and why we were learning about it to make this post even better!

    What is your favourite type of dragon?
    Why is it your favourite type of dragon?

    Cya later Zahrah, keep it up!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.