Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Cybersmart Co, Co, Co, Co, Comments!

Hi everybody!
Today I will be showing you my blog post about...
Oh well, you've already guessed and it is about...COMMENTS!
If you are still wondering what this is about, I am glad to tell you about it.
Here is what I'm talking about and if you want even more...
TYPE THROUGH THIS SLIDE!



I have just done cybersmart comments this week and 
I have done it with two of my partners, here is the Uru Manuka Site.

Do you get it?
Is this Great?
Is it Clear?

BYE BYE!
cat idk GIF

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahrah
    Wow, great post. I like the way you formatted your post.
    I would suggest you add in the activity slide and your sauces (where you got the gif ect).
    Other than that, it's a great post.
    Thanks for updating the post!
    - Dion

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.