Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting!

What I know about Blog Commenting:
That you need a Positive, Thoughtful, Helpful comment and connect with other people's blog posts. 

To add anything that has to do with their posts, asking or telling them what Helpful things that they have done. 
Writing a comment that has not rude, negative, and bad things in it, shouldn't have private information.

Here is the comment that I have posted on Olivia's blog!

Hi Olivia, it's me Zahrah your friend.

I loved this because you've added a good poster that shows what it means.

This reminded me of when I did a post like this.

Next time, make sure to read and look at all the slide because you've got a mistake.

Cya!😜

-Zahrah!


Here is the Comment that I have posted on Paige B's Blog!

Hi Paige, it's ZAHRAH your friend!!

I liked the you've added photos of you and your friends.

I also did CROSS COUNTRY too, I got puffed and tired!

Look back and try to add a slide and to check your spelling mistakes.

Cya Later!😁

-Zahrah!

Here is Paige B's Blog!

Here are some sentence starters that help me comment and here it is!

Thanks for entering my blog post...

BUH BYE!

4 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.