Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

I Have A Dream!💭🌈☁️

Hey people, i'm back in the chase!
We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu.
When I heard this I felt nervous and stressed a lot, a lot, LOT!
Before we get into all the deep learning and creating, we had a task to do to train our brain.
In order to set up our mindset for speeches, we used the 6 tools in the Metal Toughness toolkit to create a motivational drawing of ourselves. We used google drawing and my DLO is below-a visualisation
 of me during my speeches learning. MY dream for how it will all go will 
be to be happy, calm, proud and reading my speech confidently.
Here is MY DLO!


While I was creating this drawing I thought about how I was going to feel while presenting my speech.
The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be able to know how read it confidently.
The easiest part is going to be writing my speech.
I chose these tips for myself because I want to be able to know how brave I am.


Have you ever had to write and present a speech before?

What would your tips be?

What was your feelings about speech?

If you are writing a comment on this blog, you could choose to use these sentence starters - 
POSITIVE - I enjoyed the when...
THOUGHTFUL - Did you think about...
HELPFUL - How come...

Goodbye Bloggers, goodluck with your speeches if you are having one...
Anyways, BUH BYEEE!

cat door GIF by Cheezburger

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.