Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

How to make a phone call! (HOME LEARNING)

 Hi everybody, today I will be showing & telling you my second blog post term 4!

Today I will show & tell you about how to make a phone call!

If you already know, you can teach others how to and if

you don't know you're just in time to learn about it!

Here is the DLO slide!



I think it was pretty simple to do, even though I don't have a phone
I could it anywhere like, if you have your own chromebook,
you could phone call someone there if you have their 
email address and your home account instead 
of your school's because it doesn't 
work for me...

BYE!


animation typography GIF by Victoria Reyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.