Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

How to play with a baby! (HOME LEARNING)

  HELLOOOOOOO!

Today I will show & tell you about how to play with a baby!

This is tricky for some people because they might not have a baby brother or baby sister!

Or they might know and teach people that are younger than you!

So....here is the DLO slide!



Guys, this was not tricky to do at all! I already knew what to do because
I have to sisters that are younger than me, one is 7 yrs old and 
my other sister is the youngest because she is 2 yrs old!

It was great having you reading and coming to my blog!!
THX!

BYEE!


waving bye bye GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.