Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Cybersmart Challenge 26 - My Monster!

 Hi bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you what I did about Cybersmart. What I had to do was a challenge!

What I did was that I had to draw a monster then put it on a slide! My Monster looks like my nightmare! It is a spider, I HATE SPIDERS! Anyway, it has six legs, two arms, six eyes and one head...I know! I hate this too!

Here is this ugly spider looking!


I named it Chester!
I didn't know what else to name it!

Have you ever created your monster?

Have you ever created anything by only using google tools?

Have you ever done a cybersmart challenge?

Cya later on my next blog post!

-UwU

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.