Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Speeches

 Hi bloggers, today I am going to tell and show you something about speeches!
But what about speeches?Hmm...
I have written a speech and have read it in front the whole class.
Here is meh speech!
UwU


My whole class Rimu, wrote their speech and read their speech.
What I felt when I was reading my speech in front of the whole class was nervous at first but then more comfortable!

Have you written a speech before?
Have you ever read a speech out loud in front of your class?

Bye!
UwU

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.