Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Pet Activities!

 Hi bloggers, today I will be talking about a fun thing I did at school!

It is...PET DAY! Pet day is where we can bring a pet to school and do lots of fun activities and competitions! If you wanna see it, then go ahead and check this AWESOME photo slide!

Introducing the Pet Day DLO!


I actually won in all the activities the a participated in! The activities that I had in my class were Photography, Leaf Art, Sand Saucer, Floating Flowers, Lego, Cake Decorating/Cake Tasting! I did the Leaf Art, Photography, and Sand Saucer!

Have you ever heard of Pet Day before?

Have you done Pet Day before?

Have you brought a pet to school before?

Please like and comment!

Cya later on my next blog post!

UwU

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zahrah, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School (as you probably know).

    I really liked the way that you had photos of heaps of the activities and I also really loved the way that you decorated it.

    Did you know that I did the same activities as you! I did them differently of course, but I competed in the same ones.

    To improve, you could change the comments. You do have three, and they all make sense but they are kind of meaning the same thing.

    I have heard of Pet Day, I have done it and I also have brought a pet to school!
    Have you brought a pet to school before?
    What was your favourite Pet Day activity?

    Cya later, keep it up!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia, I'm Zahrah! (If you don't know me...UwU)

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post!

      Yes Amelia, I did know that you did the same activities as me because you were literally sitting next to me!

      Thanks for the feedback that you gave me, and I will also try to do different comments!

      Amelia, I have NEVER, EVER brought a pet to school. You wanna know why? Because...I DON'T HAVE A PET! TwT

      My favourite activity was photography because it was really easy and I won 1st place!

      Cya later, Bestie!

      -Zahrah

      Also, don't forget! UwU

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.