Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

An Invention or Discovery ( Home Learning )

Hey Bloggers, today I'm going to tell you a question... Is Maths an Invention or Discovery? will you tell me what it is?  I asked my family about what it was and they said it, and I wrote it on a google drawing. I wrote it in speech bubbles I quite enjoyed doing it and it was fun doing it. Here is all the google drawing wrote. My Sister, Maruim chose Discovery, My sister ,IIahah chose invention, My Mum chose discovery and My Dad chose invention.
What will you pick?
ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.