Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

THE AMAZING CHOIR!

Hi guys, today I'm going to tell you what I did on Monday the 2nd. The lucky only girls, the people that went there was Me, Delilah, Olivia P, Jedi, Julia, Mika, Jorja, Mrs Taylor and Lynder. We went to the Avonhead School. We did some funny dancings like the chicken, the hot potato, the moose and the piano. We sang along time, it took about 2 hours and then it finally ended. I was tired, that I could hardly walk but then I went to school to home. Here are the photos and here is a video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.