Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

My Amazing and Coolest Writing!

Hi amazing Bloggers, today I'm going to show you my coolest writing in the whole world! I have got more than 250, I got 277! I like my writing and I am really proud of it, I hope you will like it because I do like it very much! The title of my writing is The Kitten and The Three Little Wolves! Here is my awesome writing!  I hope you enjoy reading it!

The kitten and three wolfs
One day in a far off land, there lived three little wolves. The first wolf was making noodles for the second
and third food because they were so hungry when the first wolf tasted the noodles it was super hot.
They all said to go for a walk so the  noodles can be a bit cold so they put their hats and went on. Soon
there was a kitten that was doing the same thing as the three little wolves. 


The Little Kitten saw a little cottage, she went inside and smells something… she thought it was her
lucky day! The kitten was getting hungry, she saw three bowls foal of noodles and tastes the first one
she said it’s too hot so she tastes the second one and she says that it is not that tasty but when she
tries the third one and it is just right. After that, she sees chairs, she sits on the first chair but it’s too
hard to climb then she sits on the second chair and that is not really comfortable but when  she sits on
the third chair and it is just right. 


The little kitten feels sleepy and finds three bedrooms, she goes on the first bed and it is not comfortable,
she goes on the second bedroom and it is too high but when she goes on the third bedroom and it was
just right. The wolves go back to their cottage, they see their noodles, they are terrified but they
zzounds they go to their rooms… THEY CHASE CAT! And off the cat goes back to her home.

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.