Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Don't Panic the answer is... ( Home Learning)

Hi everyone, today I going to show you my last Home blog for this term. Do you know the answer of my question? I will show you how on my slide, but it doesn't has to be maths we could do it others ways to if you know how to. But this one is about maths, I am going to plus it and addition it.  If you want to know the answer then you could watch my way. You can also do it by subtracting and minusing. Here it my combing scenes! 
I hope you teach others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.