Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The Fun and Awesome Skiing Day!

Hi Everyone! Today My class and another class went the funniest place ever! SKIING! At the first place I went there I thought I was going to hurt myself really bad because it was my first time Skiing. When I went there I saw a magic carpet, I saw a cardboard SpongeBob with a thumbs up sign and it was actually took really long to get out. My Dad came with me, we both slided on the snow and I fall a couple of times. Then I ate burgers for my lunch, I looked pretty hungry and I drank juice I was full. I did some more skiing, it was time for lessons and I did pretty good. I was really proud of myself, I was allowed to go on the chair things because my dad came with me and I tell you it was freezing when we were getting on the top.
Here are some fun photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.