Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A&P SHOW!

Hi bloggers, on Thursday our class went to a trip to A&P show. It was so much fun! There were lots of cars and lots of parents waiting, we were meeting at our school in our class. In the car, I went with Bridget, Nikita, Hana and Briar and Jo was driving the car. It was perfect because Jo's car actually had a little TV for the back and we were watching a movie. The movie was something about this boy and that had lost his parents, somebody took him home and took care of him. 

Finally we got of, this time I was grouped with Bella and Michaela and the adult was Bella's Mum. First we went and saw the horse's, it was big and I have never ever have went near a horse before. Next we went to watch the dog show, I think there was four of them and they did a few tricks. We also went to other places, soon we were tired so we went to the horse show. We went to the Algrego show is well, when we were watching we saw Bella's cousin, Emma! It took a really long time, thank you to Bella's Mum because she got three or four hot chips. 
Have you been at the A&P show?
Here are the photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.