Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

FUTURE HOUSE!

Hi everyone, today I'm going to show you my home blog. It is about designing your own future house, if you want to know what is a future house and I could tell you what it is. A future house is a house that is full of music because house means something that you know, we know that house means that you are living in it. But what is future supposed to mean? I could tell you if you don't know but if you do then it is great. Future means music to me but if I'm am wrong then you could tell me what it is.
Here is my Future House!


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.