Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Awesome Athletics!

Hi everyone, today I am going to show you what I did, ATHLETICS! It was fun but also I was tired, it was a hot sunny day. I wanted to drink water but luckily I had brought my water bottle. For two weeks Rimu did some practising, and yr 6's were starting with shot put. Some people was going to go to zones. For the Yr 5's, Alvin, for the Yr 6's, Corbin and Thom, Yr 7's, Nikita and Grace, Yr 8's, Jedi and Parwin and Julia and Mika. But I am not sure about the others.
After that, we did spirits for Rimu class, the people that wanted to do it could. It was fun watching them race, I didn't want to run but I just cheered on. Then we played a little game, we were in our house colours. Hillary and Edger, Ormsby and Rutherford. 
Here are the photos!






1 comment:

  1. hi Zahrah i am xalia from gms thank you for commenting on my blog and what kinda muffins do you bake often i ushaly make chocolate muffins and cool blog you have kepp up the awsome work and what kinda backround should i put on the story if everything was frozen in time? anyways bye keep up the awsome work bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.