Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

YMS Trip to town!

Hey guys, on Wednesday YMS went to town. It was really fun, we went to the bus but some people from our class couldn't fit. It was perfect because there were four buses so some of the people from our class that couldn't fit, went to go to the next bus. We went out of the bus and there was lots of people from other schools that came. We went to the Christchurch Town Hall,  it was amazing when we went to sit on the chairs. The people that was at choir went there before so they knew the whole place. Here are the photos!





Then we went to Margaret Mahy Playground for lunch and to play for a bit!
Here are the photos!






BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful- A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.